I'm Victoria Chan Qingling .

Saturday 24 March 2012

Y'know i don't wanna miss a single thing with you .

Hai , didn't post for quite long . Didn't really have th time . My throat hurt alot now >: Okay , wtv . So , basically , me , Ayu & Dinie quarreled with Joey & Fazira . This is how it started .
23rd March , We slack in school then suddenly , Fazira & Joey disappear . We sat and waited for them like at least an hour ? After that we went around th whole school looking for them , in th end , they were in th art room . We went in there & was really pissed off . Instead of apologising to us , they just ask us "eh , where's our bag ? " Like seriously ? They don't even bother to tell us any shit or even text us . Then we just walked out and walked out of th school .
And it's not only because of this , alot of thing happen . Everything they did to us in th past we didn't even mention yet and she obviously treat me as her fucking spare tyre . Dinie never come school then she come and find me . I'm not her fucking second choice . Wtv , we're gonna talk about it on Monday . & trust me , Joey won't have anything to say . She is dare to say on twitter only , keyboard warrior much ? Hope everything is okay .
Gonna end here , bai <:

No comments:

Post a Comment