I'm Victoria Chan Qingling .

Saturday 17 March 2012

My life in 2011 .

Hai ,
I'm just too bored so i'm gonna post about my life in 2011 ever since i step in my secondary school life .I know it's very late to post about this but i just needa kill time . Sooooo , let's start .
The first day i went to school , it felt really weird . Strangers all around me , not knowing who i knew went to th same school as me . Reach th school hall and sat down , saw somebody really familiar , Kelly . I was worried it's not her so i just kept quiet . When we stand up , i tapped her on th shoulder asking her if she is Kelly & surprisingly  , it is ! I was very happy as i had somebody in th same class as me . Slowly I saw Samuel & Vanessa Thio in th same class as me too . I remembered , th first person i saw whom i hated alot is Zhiying . I can't explain why but she's that bitch who gave me a very bad impression on . Reason are cause , her voice fucking act cute , she first day flirt with class boy & step one ahlian . I didn't talk to her at all & all i knew was many people hate her including th seniors . After that it was th Secondary 1 orientation camp . I partnered Kelly . Camp was okay but disgusting , th toilets are filled with Millipede , either squashed or alive .  & imagine bathing with thousands of millipede . Went to th hut , prepared to sleep but nobody is sleepy . Then Zhiying said what shit "Jibai you better off th lights or i make sure blahblahblah and alot more" . I remembered i made friend with Amalia , Fazira , Ayu & Dinie at that period . We talked alot . Then slept for only 2hours or lesser i guess ? Then blahblahblah , end of camp . We had to wash th boys toilet and it stinks alot , i swear . Suddenly , Zhiying ask me help her tie her shoelace and i don't know what's wrong with me i actually help her tie . Whatever , it's th past . & slowly i knew everybody & i used to hate Zach alot . Teacher change sitting arrangment and i actually miss it badly ........ I used to sit with Binghui , Yizhen , Jeneil & Zhiying . We used to have loads of fun and i remember how much Yizhen hate Jeneil and Binghui but watching them quarrel was really fun , i swear . HAHA . Then , i also forgot how me , Jeneil , Binghui & Jaydrien become bro & sist . They are like my pure bro cause they USED TO stand up for me and everything . I remembered , one of th day , i lost my handphone but they (including Zach) were there to cheer me up . I actually shouted at my MT teacher cause she said because of me they can't concentrate :x So yeah , after June holiday , th bro & sist relationship disappear and we drifted , alot . So yeah . Then teacher change sitting arrangement again . now 2 by 2 . Teacher suaysuay put me with Zhiying . Nevermind , i endure with it . So blahblahblah , loads of probs and everything . Honestly , i hate secondary 1 life alot .
Aiya lazy write le , shall end it with my secondary 1 memories .

Jaydrien fucking cute right ?

GAYBOYY

Zach eating , LOLS .

I swear Jeneil was much more innocent during sec 1 & it was obviously better .

Me & Zulaiqha , i remember we use to go fetch Jeneil every morning 
Okay bai .

No comments:

Post a Comment