I'm Victoria Chan Qingling .

Friday 16 March 2012

SADGIRL98 .

Hai ,
Okay , so yeah i blogged again but who cares ? I've got no readers anyway but i'm still gonna blogged :x
Yesterday , plan to meet Amalia , Jeneil , Jimmy and Samuel . Met at same place , East CC . I was late but Jimmy was later . We waited for him like 1-2hours ? After that , i planned to pierce smiley . Took bus 17 , went to Pasir ris . Pierced , HAPPYGIRL98 . After that , they went to my house excluding Samuel cause we didn't even plan to invite him . Watched Insidious till arounf 7+ or 8 then went home .
& today , planned to meet them again . So i met Amalia at East CC at 11.00am , as usual , i was late cause my smiley stud came off  >: Keep trying to put in but can't . Went to look for Amalia , asked her help me put but th hole was halfway close . Shag much ? $20 just fly away like that . I go through pain just to pierce smiley & yes i have low tolerance of pain . So we thought Jeneil would end at 12:30pm , walked around 201 . Waited so long for him . In th end , he called at around 2+ going 3 . He said he had match , then he went to buy mac and bring to my house to eat . Zach was force by me to go my house >< Then watched Human centipede & it's bloodyyyyyyy (It's so bloody that i have to add ectra "y") . Suddenly Samuel came then later , Jimmy came . Watched Meat Grinder after that , Okay we watch all those bloody movie . After that Zach went around 5-6 + ? Then we also went home at around 6:30 something . & yeah , i still can't get over th fact that my smiley close . #killmenow .
Shall end with some pictures .
(Yesteday picture) Sleeping in bus siol .

While waiting for Jeneil , wind likea strong only .

Amalia playing with my phone .

Before going out .
Okaycan , bai .

No comments:

Post a Comment